We refer to all of these products, together with our other services and websites as “Services” in this policy.
You have to agree to share your personal data with us in order to use our services.
2.0 Collection of Information
The term “personal information” refers to any information in our possession or control that relates directly or indirectly to an individual to the extent that the individual can be identified or is identifiable from that information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, photo, photo data of your national issued personal identity documents, gender etc . The types of personal information collected depend on the purpose(s) of collection. We may “process” your personal information by way of collecting, recording, holding, storing, using, disclosing and/or deleting it. Personal information may be collected during registration, transaction etc.
2.1 Information that you provide
– Collect from you during the course of dealing with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made from/with us. The types of personal information that we collect, and share depend on the product or service you deal with us. It includes, but is not limited to:
- a) contact and personal information: title, your first name, surname, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, personal code, residential address and/or mailing address, data of the personal identity document, photo, signature, employment status, source of funds, driving license number, sex, citizenship;
- b) other information: video and audio records of video calls for identification, telephone conversations, IP address;
- c) details of visits to website, app and use of our Platform;
- d) for the purpose of direct marketing: name, surname, telephone no., e-mail address, address, date of birth, location, IP address, country of residence, nationality, industry type, employment status, cookies;
- e) for the purpose of recruitment: name, surname, nationality, address, employment/visa status, telephone no., e-mail address, education, work experience, current and previous employers contacts with candidates’ consent;
- f) for statistical, analytical and our services improvement purposes, we can use anonymized and aggregated datasets, which can be used not limited to modelling, reporting and analytics; g) representatives of legal entities (members of the management bodies and other representatives (for example, employees) who are authorized to represent the client in relations with the controller or acting on their behalf, representing the client on behalf of the client, according to corporate documents): personal identification number, identity document details, workplace, e-mail address, gender, position, surname, nationality, telephone number, name, photo, signature, bank account information (bank name and bank account number), monetary transaction or transaction date, amount, currency, the data on the beneficiary of the funds (natural person’s name, date of birth, personal identification number or other unique character sequence assigned to this person for identifying the person; the legal entity’s name, legal form, registered office, code if any).
– We may also collect your personal information from a variety of sources, including without limitation, at any meetings, events, activities, contests, customer satisfaction surveys organised and/or sponsored by us, as well as from publicly available sources such as directories and social media pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages.
– When we exchange communications with you, for example, if you submit a request, file a complaint or contact our support team.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us.
– Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research or other purposes.
2.2 Information We Get from Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this App and/or Site.
2.3 Information that is collected automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the App and/or Site and/or Site, We may automatically log information about you and your computer, including:
– Details of your visits to the App and/or Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the App and/or Site.
– Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the App and/or Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: – Estimate our audience size and usage patterns. – Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the App and/or Site according to your individual interests. – Speed up your searches. – Recognize you when you return to the App and/or Site.
3.0 Third Party Software and Services
4.0 Usage of Collected Information
We may also disclose your personal information
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- as required by law such as to comply with a court order, subpoena, or similar legal process,
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, fulfil our legal or compliance obligations, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a governmental or regulatory request,
- if BKK is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The personal information as provided/furnished by you to us or collected by us from you or through such other sources as may be necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes at the time it was sought or collected, may be processed for the following purposes (collectively referred to as the “Purposes”): – To present the App and/or Site and its contents to you. – To provide you with information you request about the Company. – To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service. – To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it. – To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages. – To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. – To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. – To notify you about changes to the App and/or Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it. – To allow you to participate in interactive features on the App and/or Site. – To link or combine user information with other personal information. – To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity. – In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. – For any other purpose with your consent. – to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. – To provide and deliver products and services customer’s request. We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the appropriate box on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see the Section entitled Section 6.0 “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
5.0 Sharing of Personal Information
BKK does not rent, sell or share your Personal Information unnecessarily, or without a clearly defined purpose, and not without ensuring all the necessary protections are in place, to ensure BKK meets all its legal obligations around the storage, transmission and processing of Personal Information, as set out by all relevant legislations within the markets that BKK operates. When we share your Personal Information, we do not allow any third-party partners to use it for their own marketing purposes. When we do share your Personal Information, you can be assured that it will only be shared with third-party recipients who will protect your Personal Information as closely as BKK does.
We may share personal information as follows:
– We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
– We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
– We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
6.0 Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
– Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
– Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, there will be link(s) at the bottom of the e-mail allowing you to change your subscription preferences. Any opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
7.0 Control of your Personal Information
8.0 Your rights
Below, you will find a list of the rights you are subject to. Please note that some of the enlisted rights may be limited for the requests, which expose personal information of another individual who is subject to the very same rights for privacy. In such a case, we will not be able to satisfy your request for data deletion if it contains information we are eligible to keep by law.
The right to be informed and to access information. You have legal rights to access your personal data, as well as request if we use this data for any purpose. Complying with our general policy, we will provide you with a free copy of your personal information in use within a month after we receive your request. We will send your information in use via a password-protected PDF file. For excessive or repeated requests, we are eligible to charge a fee. In case of numerous or complex requests, we are eligible to prolong our response time by as much as two additional months. Under such circumstances, you will be informed about the reasons of these extensions. In case, we refuse to address a particular request, we will explain why it happens and provide you with a list of further actions you are eligible to proceed
The right for rectification. In case you believe, we store any of your personal data, which is incorrect or incomplete, you may request us to correct or supplement it. You also have the right to introduce changes to your information by logging into your account with us.
The right to erase, or “the right to be forgotten”. Under this principle, you may request us to delete or remove your personal data if there is no solid reason for your data continued processing. If you would like us to remove you from our database, please e-mail. The right to be forgotten may be brought into force under the following reasons: – Data, which no longer has a relation to its original purpose for collection. – You withdraw consent with respect to the original reason data was processed under, and there is no other reason for us to continue to store and process your personal data. – You have objections to processing your personal data, and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for us to continue to process it. – Your personal data has been unlawfully processed. – Your personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
The right to restrict processing. Under this right, you may request us to limit processing your personal data. In this regard, we are eligible to store information that is sufficient to identify which data you want to be blocked, but cannot process it further. The right to restrict processing applies to the following cases: – Where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, we will restrict data processing until we have verified the accuracy of your personal data. – Where you have objected to data processing under legitimate interests, we will consider whether our legitimate interests override yours. – When data processing is unlawful, and you oppose data deletion and request restriction instead. – If we no longer need your personal data, but you require this data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim. – If we have disclosed your personal data in question to third parties, we will inform them about the restriction on data processing, unless it is impossible or involves disproportionate effort to do so. We will inform you if we decide to lift a restriction on data processing.
The right to object. You are eligible to object to processing your personal data based on legitimate interests (including profiling) and direct marketing (including profiling). The objection must be on “grounds relating to his or her particular situation.” We will inform you of your right to object in the first communication you receive from us. We will stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, as soon as we receive an objection.
The right to data portability. You are eligible to obtain your personal data, which is processed by BKK, to use it for your own purposes. It means you have the right to receive your personal data—that you have shared with us—in a structured machine-readable format, so you can further to transfer the data to a different data controller. This right applies in the following circumstances: – Where you have provided the data to BKK. – Where data processing is carried out, because you have given BKK your consent to do so. – Where data processing is carried out to develop a contract between you and BKK. – Where data processing is carried out automatically. (No membership data is processed using automated means, so this right does not apply).
Withdrawal of consent. If we process your personal data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. Please note, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide your consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain personal data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our services.
Right to file a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint about manipulations applied to your data by BKK with the supervisory authority of your country.
9.0 Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of the App and/or Site, you are responsible for keeping these credentials confidential. We ask you not to share your credentials with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App and/or Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App and/or Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the App and/or Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the App and/or Site.
10.0 Contact Us
For any questions or concerns relating to this Notice, or our data protection practices, or to make an Individual Rights Request, please contact us at:
BKK Forex Pte Ltd, 5001 Beach Road #01-05 Golden Mile Complex Singapore 199588